Share This On:
(SNO) — Saint Lucian artiste, Legal, has released a new album entitled ‘Life’ on a variety of web platforms.
The album was produced by JRC Record.
It features producers from Senegal, Africa, Martinique and Jamaica, and artiste Norris Man and Lutan Fyah, from Jamaica.
“I am a proud Saint Lucian representing on a high level in this reggae industry,” Legal, whose real name is Daniel Joseph, stated.
The artiste is expected to begin touring for the album with Norris Man this March.
“I will be touring the Caribbean, Europe, and Africa this year,” the artiste revealed.
Legal was born on June 25, 1985 in St. Lucia, but migrated to Toronto, Canada, at the age of 17.|
Soon after that he began recording music with producers in Canada, Jamaica, France, Germany, and the USA.
In 2012 he was awarded “Artiste in the Spotlight” at the Reggae Exclusive Awards in Toronto.
He has worked with artistes such Sizzla, Capleton, Norris Man, Natural Black, Anthony B and others.
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM