Saint Lucian artiste, MonCherie reported missing in Alaska

Saint Lucian artiste, MonCherie reported missing in Alaska
MonCherie Stoute
MonCherie Stoute

(SNO) – Police in Alaska are appealing for public assistance in locating Saint Lucian artiste, Mon Cherie, who has been reported missing.

A police report in Anchorage, Alaska, said that efforts to locate her has proven futile.

“There is concern for her well-being due to mental health issues and unfamiliarity with the Anchorage area,” the report said.

It said MonCherie, whose real name is Cherie Stoute, was last seen on Sunday, November 17, around 6:00 pm in downtown Anchorage, which is the capital of Alaska.

MonCherie is 5’1” tall and 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

“Anyone who sees her or has information regarding her whereabouts is asked to contact the Anchorage Police Dispatch at 3-1-1,” the report stated.

According to Two Saints Entertainment,, MonChérie made her official introduction into the music world with “No Santa” in December 2013.

In the summer of 2014, she issued a female response to reggae artist Kranium’s song “Nobody Has to Know and in November 2014, she released her second major single “Billy Boom,” which has captured the attention of major figures in the entertainment industry and setting the tone for a successful and long-term career in music, according to Two Saint.

MonChérie graduated from Bloomfield College in Bloomfield, NJ with a degree in communications in 2014.

She represented Saint Lucia in various pageants, most notably in St. Martin where she was awarded best promotional speech and Ms. Congeniality.

MonCherie’s girlfriend, who goes by the name Kisha, has been updating her Instagram page, according to The Star Newspaper in Jamaica.

In a telephone interview with The Star, Kisha, said that MonCherie had been living in Alaska for the past nine months.

“She has family there and also a boyfriend,” Kisha disclosed to the newspaper.

The Star also reported that Nate Boyce, who identified himself as MonCherie’s boyfriend, said that the artiste went missing after being released from a police station in Anchorage.

Boyce said that MonCherie had an altercation with a family member, two Saturdays ago, which resulted in a cell phone being broken.

“I have known Cherie for over two years. She lives at my house. She was here with me from March until August and then she went to St Lucia and came back her (Anchorage) on November 1, and was here for two weeks before she disappeared,” Boyce told The Star.


No posts to display