Share This On:
(SNO) – Saint Lucian artiste, MonCherie, who was reported missing in Alaska has been found.
A brief message on her Instagram page revealed that she was found late Monday night.
“She was found safe and is now getting medical attention at the moment,” the message read.
MonCherie, whose real name is Cherie Stoute, was last seen on Sunday, November 17, around 6:00 pm in downtown Anchorage, which is the capital of Alaska.
Police then sent out an appeal to the public for assistance in locating her.
The Instagram message thanked everyone for their prayers and for sharing the story of her missing.
“God is good,” the message concluded.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM