Share This On:
(SNO) – Saint Lucian artiste, MonCherie, who was reported missing in Alaska has been found.
A brief message on her Instagram page revealed that she was found late Monday night.
“She was found safe and is now getting medical attention at the moment,” the message read.
MonCherie, whose real name is Cherie Stoute, was last seen on Sunday, November 17, around 6:00 pm in downtown Anchorage, which is the capital of Alaska.
Police then sent out an appeal to the public for assistance in locating her.
The Instagram message thanked everyone for their prayers and for sharing the story of her missing.
“God is good,” the message concluded.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM