Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Ms. Sadé Danzie-Joseph, sales specialist at the Bridge Street Branch of CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank, has emerged as one of the bank’s Top Ten Performers regionwide for 2019.
The prestigious award is given on an annual basis in recognition of exemplary work and dedication to the brand values of the bank.
Ms. Danzie-Joseph distinguished herself as a top performer along with nine others in the region from among the bank’s 2900 employees. She was also selected for a special distinction award.
The news was disclosed to Ms. Danzie-Joseph by CIBC FirstCaribbean’s Country Manager, Ladesa James-Williams, during a surprise celebration in her honour.
The event took place at the bank’s Bridge Street branch on Friday with many members and managers on hand to share in the moment.
Mrs. James-Williams described the award as a prestigious one because it is based on a nomination system, and an evaluation mechanism designed to align with the institution’s high standards and brand values.
“To have 2900 employees, and to stand out among such a wide pool and be selected by the regional assessment team, is huge for her, but also for the Saint Lucia operation,” Mrs. Williams said.
She commended her for contributing to Saint Lucia’s “record to date of doing well in the annual recognition programme”.
Despite the strong competition across operations from 17 countries, a Saint Lucian has been selected twice before in recent times.
Ms. Danzie-Joseph credited her success in part to her supervisor Senior Relationship Manager, Sales & Platinum Banking, Mrs. Carol Mangal, whose “support and strong leadership earn results for us individually, and as a department”.
She said Mrs. Mangal is a former winner of the Top 10 Performer Award.
Ms. Danzie-Joseph’s record of excellence has also distinguished her at the local level with quarterly award citations to her credit. Her prize for the 2019 regional recognition is an all-expenses-paid trip to Mexico.
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM
- 16-year-old among victims of Dominica plane crash February 17, 2020 6:31 PM
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020 2:08 PM
- Items found in sea as Dominica plane crash rescue mission continues February 17, 2020 10:37 AM
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020 12:50 PM