Share This On:
Team Saint Lucia are in a parlous position after the second day of the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States/Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (OECS/ECCB) International Netball Series, over at the Arnos Vale Sports Complex in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Whilst Grenada have won their first two contests in this inaugural year of the competition, one of those two wins came at the expense of a Saint Lucia team that combines youth players and veterans.
Saint Lucia proved no match for Grenada, losing 64-39 in a fixture that started on Saturday night, was interrupted by rain and concluded on Sunday.
Also on Sunday, Saint Lucia would go on to lose to the home team 42-39 in their second of four games, leaving just the Commonwealth of Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda to give the ladies from the Helen of the West hope for their first wins.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff