Share This On:
Team Saint Lucia are in a parlous position after the second day of the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States/Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (OECS/ECCB) International Netball Series, over at the Arnos Vale Sports Complex in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Whilst Grenada have won their first two contests in this inaugural year of the competition, one of those two wins came at the expense of a Saint Lucia team that combines youth players and veterans.
Saint Lucia proved no match for Grenada, losing 64-39 in a fixture that started on Saturday night, was interrupted by rain and concluded on Sunday.
Also on Sunday, Saint Lucia would go on to lose to the home team 42-39 in their second of four games, leaving just the Commonwealth of Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda to give the ladies from the Helen of the West hope for their first wins.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM