Share This On:
Saint Lucia have found their level at the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States / Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (OECS / ECCB) Netball Series. Tuesday at the Arnos Vale Sports Complex in St Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia and the Commonwealth of Dominica met in the early fixture. It was the matchup of the only two winless teams in the competition.
Saint Lucia led comfortably, 27-16 at halftime. They extended that lead marginally at the final whistle, winning 46-34 to record their first win.
The home team all but formalised its lien on the inaugural OECS / ECCB title, beating Antigua and Barbuda on OECS Day. St Vincent and the Grenadines are unbeaten in the competition, with winless Dominica their final opponents.
Saint Lucia will end the competition with a matchup against Antigua and Barbuda.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools