Share This On:
(SNO) – Saint Lucia’s men finished off their preliminary competition in Pool C Beach Volleyball at the Central American and Caribbean Games with a victory over Haití, 21-13, 21-14.
Augustin Faulkner and Tevin St. Jean, a pair of 22-year-olds, had 27 successful attacks, benefited from 11 opponent errors, and recorded two aces and two blocks.
It was the first win in three matches for Team Saint Lucia.
Meanwile, Saint Lucia’s women – Kerin Neptune and Jamilla Lansiquot – were beaten 21-13, 21-12 by Curaçao’s Christine Anthony and Samira Luis, then 21-15, 21-14 by Panamá’s Dionelys Delgado and Yamileth Montenegro Del Cid, to end preliminary round Group C winless.
Saint Lucia will now play El Salvador in the men’s placement competition, whilst they face the Cayman Islands in the women’s tournament.
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM