Share This On:
(SNO) – Saint Lucia’s men finished off their preliminary competition in Pool C Beach Volleyball at the Central American and Caribbean Games with a victory over Haití, 21-13, 21-14.
Augustin Faulkner and Tevin St. Jean, a pair of 22-year-olds, had 27 successful attacks, benefited from 11 opponent errors, and recorded two aces and two blocks.
It was the first win in three matches for Team Saint Lucia.
Meanwile, Saint Lucia’s women – Kerin Neptune and Jamilla Lansiquot – were beaten 21-13, 21-12 by Curaçao’s Christine Anthony and Samira Luis, then 21-15, 21-14 by Panamá’s Dionelys Delgado and Yamileth Montenegro Del Cid, to end preliminary round Group C winless.
Saint Lucia will now play El Salvador in the men’s placement competition, whilst they face the Cayman Islands in the women’s tournament.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM