Share This On:
(SNO) – Kegan Caul scored two goals in the first 15 minutes to put Saint Lucia up 2-0 against Puerto Rico, as the two engaged in their second match of the Caribbean Football Union Under-14 Boys Challenge, Group B in the Dominican Republic.
Saint Lucia had won their opener 8-0 over the Turks and Caicos Islands.
There was a momentary setback for Saint Lucia as they conceded early in the second half, but Jahlil Evans of Northern United and Gros Islet put matters back to rights, restoring the two-goal cushion with a rocket of a free kick.
Daneo Caroo wrapped things up with Saint Lucia’s fourth goal.
Saint Lucia is scheduled to enjoy a bye on Wednesday and will meet St. Martin on Friday.
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM