Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) has launched its new website designed especially for the Caribbean market, www.caribcation.org
The new site was officially unveiled to local and regional media partners on Friday, May 10, 2019 at Harbor Club – Curio Collection by Hilton.
The website features a fusion of video and images and captures iconic sites and properties around the island.
www.caribcation.org will ideally compliment the Caribcation brand, which was rolled out as a summer promotion in 2017 welcoming 76,349 visitors. By 2018, it quickly grew into a standalone brand with 77, 548 visitors.
Visitors to the site will be able to search for tourism operators, view upcoming events on the island via an interactive calendar, and benefit from special offers of hotels, restaurants and sites around the island.
Additionally, viewers will be able to stay up to date with @caribcation social media updates.
“With Saint Lucia touting its position as the fastest growing regional destination, the Caribbean market has played its part in attaining such success. Our aim is to continue offering Caribbean consumers the option to choose Saint Lucia as their favored retreat spot throughout the year.” Said SLTA’s Marketing Manager for Caribbean and Events, Christopher Gustave.
The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority anticipates that the new website will substantially improve internet visibility. The site will also assist the Authority with marketing and promotional efforts throughout the Caribbean region.
More Tourism Stories
- Saint Lucia welcomes Run for Fun Cruise February 20, 2020
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020
- Minister of Tourism to host press conference, Monday February 14, 2020
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- Former UK tourist board director launches Travel Insights Report January 20, 2020
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020