Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority is pleased to announce the launch of #MySaintLucia, a new social media campaign that follows two international travel influencers – Morgan Oliver-Allen and Grace Erickson on an adventure of a lifetime as they explore Saint Lucia.
The #MySaintLucia campaign runs from June 19 to July 31, 2019 as part of a strategic plan to highlight the island’s most romantic locations. Voted as the World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination by the World Travel Awards, Saint Lucia provides the perfect backdrop for couples in love.
#MySaintLucia is comprised of a series of 45 videos that take viewers on a journey around the island, in addition to a curated collection of photography. The campaign includes a sweepstakes giveaway with the chance to win a five-night all-inclusive romantic getaway for two to Saint Lucia.
To enter the sweepstakes, share your personal love story on Instagram or Facebook by posting a picture with a loved one tagging #MySaintLucia. The sweepstakes are open to residents of Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. A winner will be selected from each country.
Follow Morgan and Grace as their love story unfolds in Saint Lucia. Throughout the series, the couple explores the island’s most iconic sites and attractions, including Saint Lucia’s famous twin peaks – the Pitons. Viewers will experience thrilling rainforest adventures, a variety of Saint Lucia’s top wellness offerings, as well as an in-depth look at some of the island’s most romantic accommodations.
“Our goal was to create a love story in Saint Lucia through the lens of a real couple. The campaign was designed to encourage travellers to personalize what #MySaintLucia means to them through their own personal experience.” Said Ms. Jackie Mathurin – Senior Marketing Manager, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority
Follow the love story of Morgan and Grace on the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority social media channels:
Facebook / TravelSaintLucia
For more information on Saint Lucia, visit us online at StLucia.org
- Hurricane season: St. Lucian residents urged to ‘consistently’ follow weather reports
- BREAKING NEWS: Vieux Fort construction worker killed in freak accident
- SALCC teaches English to Cuban medical personnel
- George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’ says Minneapolis police union chief
- West Indies name Test squad for proposed tour of England
- Daren Sammy and Chris Gayle speak out against racism
- VIDEO: Saint Lucia borders open June 4; visitors require COVID-19 test, quarantine
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel