Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) has launched its new website www.stlucia.org.
The new site, which features a fusion of video and images, captures iconic sites around the island.
The website ensures that the SLTA remains relevant and at the cutting edge of our technology. It includes new features such as a more user-friendly interface and simplified search capabilities.
Visitors to the site will now be able to search for tourism operators, activities and accommodations by classification and location. Additionally, viewers will be able to sort and search our in-depth Soleil Summer Festivals calendar of events.
The SLTA anticipates that the upgrades made and new features added to the website will drive more traffic to its homepage over the course of 2019.
Acting Chief Executive Officer at the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Mrs. Tiffany Howard, said; “With many travelers researching and planning for their vacations online, the new website will substantially improve our internet visibility. The site will also assist the SLTA with marketing and promotional efforts in the foreign markets. As the ‘World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination’ our romance offerings are also prominently featured on the site.”
Over the next few weeks, the SLTA will continue to develop the site with exciting new features, including viewing in other languages and adding more information and content.
The SLTA is the official destination, marketing and promotion organization for Saint Lucia, and proudly represents markets that include the USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, the French Antilles and the Eastern Caribbean.
- Teenagers arrested for Dennery man’s murder October 23, 2019 12:10 PM
- Saint Lucia’s Meggan William ekes out singles victory for the Golden Eagles October 23, 2019 10:43 AM
- UK: 39 bodies found inside lorry container in Essex October 23, 2019 10:15 AM
- Gunmen raping males only on the loose in Montego Bay, Jamaica October 23, 2019 10:06 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Tarik Xavier led his US college men’s team in cross country October 23, 2019 9:54 AM
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM