Share This On:
The Saint Lucia Toronto Association has come to the aid of the Christmas trough victims in Saint Lucia, by a generous donation of $4,500 to the Disaster Relief Fund.
During the celebrations of the 35th Independence Anniversary celebrations in Toronto, the association gave the undertaking that part proceeds from their raffle, Independence Arts Show Case and Independence Anniversary Gala Dinner would be contributed to the Disaster Relief Fund.
On Monday, March 24, the President of the Saint Lucia Toronto Association delivered on their promise. A cheque was handed over to Consul General Michael Willius at the Office of the Consulate.
We would like to thank the association on behalf of the Government and people of Saint Lucia for their worthy contribution.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly