Share This On:
(CMC) – St. Lucia will host the 11th annual St. Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show later this month with the organisers hoping that the three-day event will allow for stakeholders from both countries hoping to develop strategic trading and networking alliances.
The organisers said that the November 23-25 event will highlight a wide range of quality goods and services from the two countries and that the objectives of the trade show are to strengthen ties between St. Lucia and Taiwan by facilitating trade between the two nations.
They say it is also intended to facilitate local manufacturers and service providers in entering or expanding their presence on the domestic market; to showcase new and innovative products and services coming out of St. Lucia and Taiwan as well as to create linkages between medium and small enterprises and larger companies.
They said they also hope that the trade show will provide a mechanism that will allow for the manufacturers and service providers from the two countries to interact with the general public and obtain feedback on their products or services.
“An added component of this year’s show is the facilitation of Business to Business Meetings between tradeshow participants and the wider business community, including local supermarkets, distributors, pharmacies, and hotels. The aim is to improve distribution and increase the availability of quality local products and services on the mainstream market island wide.”
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM