Share This On:
(CMC) – St. Lucia will host the 11th annual St. Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show later this month with the organisers hoping that the three-day event will allow for stakeholders from both countries hoping to develop strategic trading and networking alliances.
The organisers said that the November 23-25 event will highlight a wide range of quality goods and services from the two countries and that the objectives of the trade show are to strengthen ties between St. Lucia and Taiwan by facilitating trade between the two nations.
They say it is also intended to facilitate local manufacturers and service providers in entering or expanding their presence on the domestic market; to showcase new and innovative products and services coming out of St. Lucia and Taiwan as well as to create linkages between medium and small enterprises and larger companies.
They said they also hope that the trade show will provide a mechanism that will allow for the manufacturers and service providers from the two countries to interact with the general public and obtain feedback on their products or services.
“An added component of this year’s show is the facilitation of Business to Business Meetings between tradeshow participants and the wider business community, including local supermarkets, distributors, pharmacies, and hotels. The aim is to improve distribution and increase the availability of quality local products and services on the mainstream market island wide.”
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM