Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Saint Lucia, the ‘world’s leading honeymoon destination’, will host the 2019 Romance Familiarization (FAM) tour with several travel agents from North America, from November 7 to 11.
The FAM tour will afford agents the opportunity to immerse themselves in Saint Lucia’s beauty and splendor while boosting their knowledge of the island’s romance offerings.
This year, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) will feature the seven stages of love throughout the five-day period with the “My Saint Lucia Love Story”.
Included in the robust itinerary are several resort site inspections, the mud baths experience, sunset cruises, and a tour of Pigeon Island National Landmark, to name a few.
On Sunday, Nov. 10, at 7:15 p.m., the SLTA will host an event dubbed “Inspired by Saint Lucia All White Affair” at the lobby of The Landings Resort and Spa by Elegant Hotels.
On that night, the highlight of the 2019 Romance FAM will be on display.
The event includes a surprise component.
More Tourism Stories
- Former UK tourist board director launches Travel Insights Report January 20, 2020
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020
- Tourism minister not worried over loss of Virgin Atlantic January 14, 2020
- St Lucia introduces a tourism accommodation fee January 6, 2020
- Magic Johnson visits Saint Lucia January 3, 2020