Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Saint Lucia, the ‘world’s leading honeymoon destination’, will host the 2019 Romance Familiarization (FAM) tour with several travel agents from North America, from November 7 to 11.
The FAM tour will afford agents the opportunity to immerse themselves in Saint Lucia’s beauty and splendor while boosting their knowledge of the island’s romance offerings.
This year, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) will feature the seven stages of love throughout the five-day period with the “My Saint Lucia Love Story”.
Included in the robust itinerary are several resort site inspections, the mud baths experience, sunset cruises, and a tour of Pigeon Island National Landmark, to name a few.
On Sunday, Nov. 10, at 7:15 p.m., the SLTA will host an event dubbed “Inspired by Saint Lucia All White Affair” at the lobby of The Landings Resort and Spa by Elegant Hotels.
On that night, the highlight of the 2019 Romance FAM will be on display.
The event includes a surprise component.
More Tourism Stories
- William Peter Boulevard reserved on cruise ship days November 5, 2019
- Saint Lucia participates in Canada’s largest travel show November 5, 2019
- St. Lucian hotel chain picks up 15th nomination in seven years October 31, 2019
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019
- Saint Lucia tourism records best August ever October 14, 2019
- Seven Saint Lucian resorts make coveted international list October 11, 2019