Share This On:
(GIS) – The Ministry of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs in Partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will once again host the annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Tradeshow.
The focus for this year’s trade show is family.
The 12th edition of the Saint Lucia-Taiwan Tradeshow provides an avenue for the general public and the business community to experience a wide range of quality, authentic goods and services from Saint Lucia and the Republic of China Taiwan.
Marketing Specialist in the Ministry of Commerce, Ruthanne Carasco-Phillip, said the tradeshow will allow for the general public to provide feedback to the artisans on their goods and services.
Participating in the tradeshow this year are eight Taiwanese companies and 45 entrepreneurs from Saint Lucia. Deputy Chief of Mission at the Taiwanese Embassy, Bill Huang, said it is not just a tradeshow but a partnership.
The 12th annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Tradeshow will be held at the Golden Palm Events Centre Rodney Heights from November 29 – December 1, 2019.
More GIS News Stories
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020
- Prime Minister encourages investments in agriculture January 16, 2020
- The Saint Lucia Civil Services Co-operative Credit Union rebrands January 16, 2020
- Castries redevelopment progresses January 14, 2020
- New tourism fee to improve destination management January 14, 2020
- Nobel Laureate Festival underway January 14, 2020
- Prime Minister buoyed by increase in employment, economic growth January 13, 2020