Share This On:
(SNO) — Saint Lucia was among eight nations represented at a circuit cycling race over the Easter weekend in Grenada.
Jordan Richard and Winston Williams represented the Excellers team in the Spice Isle.
Home nation Grenada, Antigua and Barbuda, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Guyana, Jamaica, the USA, France and Saint Lucia took part in the race in St George’s.
The race was won by Jymes Bridges of Antigua and Barbuda, with Grenada’s Tyrone Thomas, Tevin Hurtson, and Tessimy Timmy Viecheg in second, third, and fourth, respectively.
Winston Williams finished fifth, and Jordan Richard overcame an early flat to finish seventh.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff