Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Saint Lucia has again secured the coveted title of the Caribbean’s Leading Honeymoon Destination for an eighth year, added to the 9 times that Saint Lucia won the World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination from World Travel Awards.
Saint Lucia has also been nominated for the following World Travel Awards:
World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination
World’s Leading Island Destination
World’s Leading Wedding Destination
World Travel Awards was founded in 1993 to recognize, acknowledge and reward excellence in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry worldwide. Now celebrating its 23rd anniversary, World Travel Awards™ is recognized globally as the hallmark of quality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire.
Voting for the World and Travel Awards nominees opens online on Friday, 23rd September 2016 and will conclude on the Monday, 24th October. Votes are cast by travel professionals and consumers with a vote cast by qualifying travel professionals carrying a weighting of two votes. We hope that you will cast your vote in support of Saint Lucia.
- Blue Diamond Resorts implement worldwide COVID-19 safety protocols
- SLHTA President’s Labour Day message
- US Virgin Islands to herald National Travel and Tourism Week
- Replace buffet dinners and minibars with secluded suppers, Caribbean hotels advised
- Caribbean tourism brands advised to put people first during COVID-19 pandemic
- Processing of registration/renewal of licenses – Tourism taxis
- Saint Lucia’s Tourism Minister extends personal greeting to the Caribbean region
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority rolls out its “Saint Lucia Inspires” blog series
- Crisis offers big chance to upgrade tourism product, says tourism chief