Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – There are only 2 days left to vote for Saint Lucia as your Best Caribbean Destination in the AFAR Travelers’ Choice Destination Awards.
Saint Lucia has been nominated for the prestigious and popular award, which reflects the tastes of the AFAR audience — the most affluent, influential, and well-traveled across all travel media.
The AFAR editorial team selected the Destination finalists and will encourage its audience to vote for the places where they want to travel until August 22, 2018. This year, the Travelers’ Choice Awards have been broken down into four phases: Hotels, Outfitters, Cruises, and Destinations.
The winners will be revealed on December 13 on AFAR.com and in the January/February 2019 AFAR issue – ‘Where to Go’, where the magazine will celebrate the winners in a grander fashion than it has ever done. So, be inspired and vote for Saint Lucia as AFAR Travelers’ Choice Destination Awards.
Anyone can vote, so log onto the official link and vote. Encourage your friends, family, neighbours and associates to vote.
Vote for Saint Lucia in the fifth question of “Which Caribbean destination would you most like to experience?”
Remember, the deadline is August 22, 2018.
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM