Saint Lucia names CFU women’s under-17 team

Saint Lucia names CFU women’s under-17 team

PRESS RELEASE – Saint Lucia will be participating in the 2015 CFU Women’s U-17 Qualifiers.

This tournament will continue to act as the official qualifier in the Caribbean Zone for both the 2016 CONCACAF Women’s U-17 Championship in Grenada & the 2016 FIFA Women U-17 World Cup in Jordan.

National U17 Female (final 20) for Suriname July 12th -20th 2015

1. Tiffany Allain
2. Nicole Montoute
3. Shanet Joseph (Captain)
4. Eva Nelson

July 17 4 Suriname vs Barbados 6:00PM
July 19 5 St. Lucia vs Barbados 3:30PM
July 19 6 Suriname vs Jamaica 6:00PM

(0)(0)

No posts to display

7 COMMENTS

1. Talking in my of sports although they didnt have enough training but the mind set and talent Is all that matters.....lets go girls I wish yourll luck and all the best to the keeper and vice captain..Fernie William.jus remember we keep moving forward and we never give upmake sure you make me proud.

(0)(0)

2. I second what that person just said, sports is the most possible way of making st lucia visible on the world map...all the best girls especially my lil sis.... T.Bernard

(0)(0)

3. I agree, how long has this team been together.
    I'm not aware of we having U 17 girls football being player in our schools or local competition,as compared to the other islands who are more advance.You cannot pick some girls who did not grow up playing the sport and train them for a few weeks and then say you have a side.Wish them luck.

(0)(0)

4. How long has this team been training? Why are we doing this to our sweet St.Lucia? Do we have any pride? The government need to take sports more seriously and ensure that we are capable of standing up to those countries which are better prepared and takes sports more seriously! Good luck! Please I await the scores. Poor young ladies! Send you to get embarrassed over and over again.

(0)(0)