(PRESS RELEASE) – The Ministry of Health & Wellness in collaboration with the Office of the Prime Minister launched a website on April 9, 2020 as a dedicated platform for COVID-19 information.
This aims to provide the public with information and recent updates on the COVID-19 pandemic within the Saint Lucia context. The website will be managed and updated at 12 noon daily.
The website will provide the following content:
• A dashboard with recent global and national COVID-19 statistics
• Audio-visual products to support the COVID-19 response
• Educational material on COVID-19
• Interviews and statements from stakeholders on Saint Lucia’s response to COVID-19
• Contact information for assistance with COVID-19 response
The website can be accessed on the World Wide Web on the site http://www.covid19response.lc.
For further information please contact the Bureau of Health Education at 468-5342, 468-5349 or 468-5318.