Share This On:
(SNO) — Saint Lucia international footballer Andrus Remy has made a move to play in Antigua and Barbuda, coming from B1 FC in Marchand.
Remy, a 25-year-old centre-forward for B1 in the SLFA First Division, Marchand in inter-district competition, and the Saint Lucia senior national men’s team, scored on his Saint Lucia Lucia debut in September, against Antigua and Barbuda in the Nations League.
His debut came just days after his 25th birthday.
He had been the leading scorer earlier this year in the Saint Lucia Football Association (Inc.) Coca Cola Cup, scoring six goals in six matches.
Remy’s performance at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua and Barbuda would have caught the attention of INET IMOBILE Grenades FC.
Grenades finished last season fourth out of 10 teams in the Antigua and Barbuda Premier Division, currently known as the Digicel/Red Stripe Premier Division for sponsorship purposes, the top football league in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM