Share This On:
Trinidad and Tobago-based defender Kurt Frederick remained consistent, and boosted his attacking reputation, by getting on the scoresheet for Team Saint Lucia in a second straight win over La Horquetta Rangers, a club in the Trinidad and Tobago Professional League.
Saint Lucia won 2-1 again, at the Daren Sammy Cricket Ground, 28-year-old Frederick and Under-23 player Alvinus ‘Pogba’ Myers scoring for the home team.
Myers is one of several U23-eligible players who have featured over the course of the two friendlies, the first two matches under former Guyana coach, Jamaal Shabazz.
Midfielder Djal Augustin, who is at college in the United States, made his senior debut on Friday. Defender Sebastian Ribot, who plays professionally in Spain, made his debut off the bench on Friday, and was introduced in the starting lineup on Sunday. Also in the starting 11 on Sunday was forward Noah ‘Lucky’ Nicholas. Meanwhile, Gabriel ‘Gelco’ Biscette and Jardel Harrow came in off the bench on Sunday.
Saint Lucia plays a third match against Rangers on Tuesday afternoon at the Sab Playing Facility in Vigie, Castries.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM