Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Department of Education, Innovation and Gender Relations is considering the return of Grade Six and Form Five students during this academic year 2019/2020, based on the advice of the Ministry of Health.
This is in preparation for the Common Entrance and CSEC Examinations.
The Department is keenly aware of the significance of all health, well-being, and safety protocols as part of this consideration.
The Department has been engaging with several stakeholders and will continue to do so, mindful of the respective concerns of students, teachers, administrators, parents, and support staff.
The Department will communicate the final decision through its official communication channels.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- BREAKING NEWS: Shooting in Dennery (+videos)