Share This On:
Dear Editor: I would like to extend my concern as a citizen regarding the increase in crime on our beautiful paradise island.
Can you please ask that the prime minister (PM) and opposition leader, please come together to help cut down on the killings.
I personally think one of our major problems ia vehicles driving around with those very dark tinted windows and no one can identify those people. It could be the most wanted man.
Please PM, can you kindly look into this as a matter of urgency? Please make this as illegal like England and America. Thanks and hoping you can please take my concern on board. Many thanks.
— Concerned citizen
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools