Share This On:
Dear Editor: I would like to extend my concern as a citizen regarding the increase in crime on our beautiful paradise island.
Can you please ask that the prime minister (PM) and opposition leader, please come together to help cut down on the killings.
I personally think one of our major problems ia vehicles driving around with those very dark tinted windows and no one can identify those people. It could be the most wanted man.
Please PM, can you kindly look into this as a matter of urgency? Please make this as illegal like England and America. Thanks and hoping you can please take my concern on board. Many thanks.
— Concerned citizen
- No coronavirus in Guadeloupe February 28, 2020 8:54 PM
- Three suspected cases of coronavirus in Guadeloupe; tests in progress February 28, 2020 2:52 PM
- Caricom holds emergency meeting February 28, 2020 2:22 PM
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020 12:00 PM
- Family loses everything in Sarrot fire February 28, 2020 11:13 AM
- SLBS warns of illegal cigarettes on market February 28, 2020 11:03 AM
- Regional travel taxes comparatively low – Fedee February 28, 2020 10:33 AM
- Caribbean on high alert for deadly Covid-19 February 28, 2020 10:18 AM
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020 9:08 AM