Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Board of Directors, management and staff of the Cultural Development Foundation (CDF) wish to extend condolences to the family and friends of Francis “Leebo” DeLima on the passing of their loved one.
Our sympathies also extend to the arts fraternity as they mourn the loss of a dedicated producer, songwriter, engineer, performance artist, mentor, and friend. “Leebo” was a founding member of the Kronic Heights Crew in 2000.
His music label, Heights Music, provided services which included writing, production, mixing and mastering of music for Saint Lucian artists including Shayne Ross, Cherry L, Trish, Level 4, Christopher Hunte and Linda “Chocolate” Berthier.
He was passionate about developing quality sound as part of the Saint Lucian music product and his work ethic was unmatched. In 2013, during the National Arts Festival (NAF), the CDF recognized Francis “Leebo” DeLima as a featured composer for his influence and impact on Saint Lucian music.
May we always remember his contribution as we continue to strive towards excellence as a proud Saint Lucian people.
- Saint Lucian in Taiwan’s top TV singing contest November 19, 2019 8:06 AM
- Turmoil in Dominica as protesters and police clash (see video) November 19, 2019 7:55 AM
- Mayor Francis unhappy over disarmament of cop by bandits November 19, 2019 7:34 AM
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019 7:19 AM
- Saint Lucia Forensic Lab working to build public confidence, says director November 19, 2019 4:31 AM
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019 11:55 AM
- Guy Joseph shoots down reports of complete St. Jude Hospital demolition November 18, 2019 10:26 AM
- Central Statistical Office launches Census 2020 recruitment drive November 18, 2019 12:16 AM
- Saint Lucia gov’t launches programme to boost local production of 7 key fruits, vegetables November 17, 2019 9:50 PM