Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to inform the motoring public that a section of roadway at the Bisee intersection along the Castries Gros Islet Highway will be reduced to one lane traffic from Saturday November 23rd to Monday November 25th and again on Saturday November 30th to Monday December 2to facilitate repairs to the grilles at this intersection.
During the works, traffic will only be allowed to exit the Bisee Junction and motorists wishing to gain access to Bisee and nearby communities, via the Highway, must do so utlising the Summersdale entrance near Wayne`s Garage.
All commuters are asked to be guided by road signs which will be placed for their information and guidance, abide by the instructions given by flaggers who will be on location and extend full cooperation.
The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to apologies for any inconveniences which may be caused as a result of the road works but assures the public that these interventions are important for general Road Safety.
More Development Stories
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019
- Blanchard Community Center to be refurbished November 28, 2019
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019
- Soufriere Police Station renovations complete November 21, 2019
- Castries Vision 2030 consultations end April 26, 2019