Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The members of the Rotary Club of St. Lucia in an effort to increase the frequency of feeding the poor and provide some other of their basic needs, will again be hosting a luncheon at 12 p.m. on April 6, (Easter Monday) at the Castries City Hall.
Clothing will also be distributed to the attendees.
The Rotary Club of St. Lucia and its members will continue to live by their Motto: Service Above Self and ensure its remains as part of their DNA.
More General Stories
- Notice: Closure of Walcott House February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucians in British Army here for Independence February 20, 2020
- Public meeting on Traffic Circulation Plan February 20, 2020
- Mexico congratulates St Lucia on its 41st Anniversary of Independence February 19, 2020
- SLTU election of officers February 11, 2020
- Ministry of Commerce to host Valentine’s Day Showcase February 10, 2020