Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Motorists and pedestrians are advised that road markings from Cul de Sac to Ravine Poisson along the east coast road are ongoing, and is scheduled to continue for the next two months.
The aim is to improve road safety for all users, cognizant that road markings give important information and instructions to motorists about vehicle positioning, road alignment and other vital road information.
Motorists are encouraged to be cooperative, to be guided by road signs and cones, and to pay attention to the flaggers who will be on location, at the site of the road works.
The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to apologize for any inconveniences which may be caused as a result of the road works. The interventions are necessary as the Government of Saint Lucia continues implementing projects aimed at improving road safety.
More Development Stories
- National Infrastructural Systems Model to improve development February 12, 2020
- NISMOD – The future of evidence based infrastructural planning February 10, 2020
- Chamber of Commerce hosts forum on Castries redevelopment January 28, 2020
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020
- New Year Address highlights island-wide development set for 2020 January 14, 2020
- Castries redevelopment progresses January 14, 2020