Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform parents of students attending the Dennery Primary School and Clendon Mason Memorial Secondary School and the general public that the main access road into the compounds will be closed from Wednesday 8th March, 2017, in order to facilitate works at the New Dennery Infant School and also the construction of a new permanent access road.
As a result, vehicles traversing that route will access the through road adjacent to the cemetery, at the southern end and the footpath along the northern boundary of Clendon Mason Secondary School.
The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations thanks everyone for their understanding and cooperation during this period and apologises for any inconvenience caused.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM