Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform parents of students attending the Dennery Primary School and Clendon Mason Memorial Secondary School and the general public that the main access road into the compounds will be closed from Wednesday 8th March, 2017, in order to facilitate works at the New Dennery Infant School and also the construction of a new permanent access road.
As a result, vehicles traversing that route will access the through road adjacent to the cemetery, at the southern end and the footpath along the northern boundary of Clendon Mason Secondary School.
The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations thanks everyone for their understanding and cooperation during this period and apologises for any inconvenience caused.
- Integrity Commission extends declaration filing deadline to June 30
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools