Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to inform the motoring and pedestrian public that road markings from Gros Islet to Castries along the Castries–Gros Islet Highway is scheduled to recommence on Tuesday, May 14, 2019. These markings include the re-marking of the edge and center lines.
Motorists are asked to be cooperative and be guided by the road signs, cones and pay attention to the flaggers who will be on location.
Work is expected to recommence in the morning and last into the evening.
The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to apologize for any inconveniences which may be caused as a result of the road works but these works are necessary as we continue implementing projects aim at improving Road Safety.
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM