Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to inform the motoring and pedestrian public that road markings from Gros Islet to Castries along the Castries–Gros Islet Highway is scheduled to recommence on Tuesday, May 14, 2019. These markings include the re-marking of the edge and center lines.
Motorists are asked to be cooperative and be guided by the road signs, cones and pay attention to the flaggers who will be on location.
Work is expected to recommence in the morning and last into the evening.
The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to apologize for any inconveniences which may be caused as a result of the road works but these works are necessary as we continue implementing projects aim at improving Road Safety.
- Three suspected cases of coronavirus in Guadeloupe; tests in progress February 28, 2020 2:52 PM
- Caricom holds emergency meeting February 28, 2020 2:22 PM
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020 12:00 PM
- Family loses everything in Sarrot fire February 28, 2020 11:13 AM
- SLBS warns of illegal cigarettes on market February 28, 2020 11:03 AM
- Regional travel taxes comparatively low – Fedee February 28, 2020 10:33 AM
- Caribbean on high alert for deadly Covid-19 February 28, 2020 10:18 AM
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020 9:08 AM
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM