Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The second annual Miss Curves with Confidence pageant was hosted on 19th May 2018 at the Morne Coubaril Estate in Soufriere.
Brainchild of the founders of the Alexander Family Foundation and Events Organization, Maylisa and Gary Alexander, the event was a benefit pageant aimed at providing schooling supplies to fifty (50) needy children around St Lucia.
The event featured a spectacular set, a stellar location, seven extremely competent and well versed judges; and last but not least, seven magnificent contestants.
The night began with performances by various artiste and special guest artist Michael Robinson. The contestants held the eager audience wrapped during the introductory segment. Then they shattered every ounce of silence at the estate with their ravishing voluptuous swimwear segment. The excitement continued to build during the various portrayals of talent.
Both judges and audience waited with baited breath for the various answers in the interview segment, which would then separate the queen and her runners from the other contestants.
At the events culmination all, including the contestants, seemed pleased with the judges’ decision and announcement of the winners. Namely:
Richiana Hypolyite – Miss Curves with Confidence 2018 – Sponsored by Sugar Beach,
A Viceroy Resort
Terian Compton – 1st Runner up – Sponsored by Cool Joint Disco
Annabel Rollins – 2nd Runner up – Sponsored by Majestic Taxi and Tours
Porcia Gustave – 3rd Runner up – Sponsored by Fond Doux Plantation and Resort
Miss Curves with Confidence 2018, Richiana Hypolyite with the other pageant contestants and the founders of the Alexander Family Foundation are set to appear at the handing over ceremony to the beneficiaries in the month of July.
Special thanks to all the sponsors, chaperones and supporters.
- Aspiring rapper arrested for telling fans to kill cops over George Floyd death
- Jamaican entertainers join Blackout protest on social media
- Jamaican musicians’ union wants foreign performers banned when tourism sector reopens
- NEW VIDEO RELEASE: Yves Lewis – “Baby Don’t Cry”
- Bisee fire victim wins Miguel “Eempey Slicker” Paul’s “Iyanola Challenge”
- Jamaican artiste Romeich treats 22 women for Mother’s Day
- Rapper 6ix9ine’s $200k donation to children’s charity rejected
- Johann “Yogi” Deterville: The island boy scribbling on the pages of pop music
- Millie Small: My Boy Lollipop singer dies aged 72