Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — An airline passenger is raising a stink after a fellow traveler pulled the ultimate no-no in airplane etiquette: dangling their feet over her headrest.
A photo of the offender’s space-violating soles has since gone viral on Reddit, sparking shock and revulsion over the heinous act.
The image, posted by Redditor u/Addian4 three days ago, depicts a pair of dirty feet hanging over the head of an unidentified female passenger — who is visibly perturbed in the selfie shot.
“This is the one thing I am most worried about before getting on a plane,” reads the photo’s tag, which was posted in the social forum’s “mildly infuriating” section.
It appears her fellow travelers sympathize. The incriminating pic has accumulated over 1,000 comments, with many posting cries of “that is so wrong” and “this is way beyond mildly infuriating.”
The poster didn’t disclose on which airline the infraction occurred. But fortunately, some social media Samaritans shared hilarious suggestions on how passengers can ward off intrusive toes in the future. “Fake a sneeze, and flick a bunch of water on their feet,” submitted one comment section comedian. “Order something to eat and use the fork to poke the feet,” advised another.
In-flight foot infringements have become an unfortunate trend of late. This past September, an American Airlines flyer revolted the internet after her foot blister popped and splattered her fellow passengers with blood.
More International News Stories
- $3 million found hidden inside barrels of pork shoulder, police say December 11, 2019
- 11 Chinese nationals found inside furniture in truck at US-Mexico border December 11, 2019
- Bodybuilder proposes to sex doll after getting it plastic surgery December 11, 2019
- Malaysia vaccinating for polio after first case in 27 years December 11, 2019
- US feds defend creation of fake school to fight visa fraud December 11, 2019
- 27,000 chickens to be culled after bird flu detected on farm in Suffolk December 11, 2019