Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline (unleaded), diesel and kerosene remains unchanged.
The retail price for LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed. The price changes took effect Monday April 02, 2018:
* GASOLINE remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
* Diesel remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
* Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.81 per litre or $8.24 per gallon
* 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $33.28 to $32.65 per cylinder
* 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $36.88 to $36.20 per cylinder
* 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $211.84 to $205.60 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday April 23, 2018.