Share This On:
(GIS) – Effective Monday, March 16, persons with respiratory concerns can seek care directly at the Gros Islet Polyclinic, the Vieux Fort Wellness Centre and the Dennery Hospital.
Two additonal clinics will be established by the end of this week.
Details on the additional clinics shall be communicated shortly.
- Saint Lucia public urged to be vigilant as hurricane season officially begins
- Coronavirus: Mass crowd events in Saint Lucia cancelled
- Women-Producers Expo held in Micoud
- New library opens at Forestierre Combined
- Improvements in waste management
- Saint Lucia minister encourages women to find their passion
- Government urges the public to buy local
- IMO discusses critical issues facing the Caribbean
- Sea port personnel attend emergency meeting