Share This On:
(SNO) – A relatively new Suzuki Vitara was reportedly stolen in the wee hours of Monday, June 18, 2018 from a residence on the Morne, Castries.
A stolen vehicle notice was posted across social media. Unfortunately, there was no luck on the owner’s side.
The remains of the sports utility vehicle (SUV) was discovered on Wednesday afternoon (June 20) by the police in the bushes of Monchy, Gros Islet.
The SUV, which was reportedly purchased brand new in 2016, was scrapped of all it’s main parts – down to the wires.
According to reports, the ‘shell’ of another vehicle was discovered nearby, but the remains of that vehicle appeared to have been there for a longer time.
No one has been arrested.
St. Lucia News Online also received photos of another stolen vehicle – a car – that was discovered with many of its parts missing. No additional information is available on this incident.
- BREAKING NEWS: Entrepot Secondary to remain closed until next week Tuesday October 23, 2019 7:13 PM
- Suspects in Dennery robbery were on bail for firearm charges: sources October 23, 2019 7:09 PM
- Soufriere men charged for killing policeman’s son, attempted murder of another male October 23, 2019 6:12 PM
- Saint Lucia’s Julian Bissette leads Romanian volleyball club to victory October 23, 2019 5:09 PM
- Teenagers arrested for Dennery man’s murder October 23, 2019 12:10 PM
- Saint Lucia’s Meggan William ekes out singles victory for the Golden Eagles October 23, 2019 10:43 AM
- UK: 39 bodies found inside lorry container in Essex October 23, 2019 10:15 AM
- Gunmen raping males only on the loose in Montego Bay, Jamaica October 23, 2019 10:06 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Tarik Xavier led his US college men’s team in cross country October 23, 2019 9:54 AM