Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – RED Unlimited Carnival Band will officially launch its portrayal for Carnival 2015 on Saturday April 11th, 2015 at Samaans Park.
The band which revealed its theme, ‘Yin Yang- Balance n’ Harmony’ on February 10th with two fantastic costumes, promises that patrons will be left in even further awe come Saturday April 11th.
The event which promises two experiences at one venue commences with the first ever Bacchanal Runway which kicks off promptly at 11:00 pm.
The audience will be treated to a one of a kind production and the unveiling of its costumes for RED Carnival 2015.
In true RED style the spectacle will continue as RED DJ’s Hyper D and Hollywood HP maintain the momentum as it transcends to performances by Arthur, Teddyson John and RED’s very own Ezra D’funmachine who will introduce his new single for Carnival 2015.
The ‘R3D Fever’ has heightened as RED Carnival launched its new campaign called ‘R3D LOCKED! Secure your spot’ which will run until April 10th. Loyal RED revellers and other carnival enthusiasts who are excited about being a part of the Ultimate Reveller Experience can register with a deposit of only $200 towards the total cost of their costume.
Those taking advantage of this offer will also receive a free ticket to R3D Ignites- The Runway. Once R3D Locked, registrants are allowed to select any section of their choice by April 14th, 2015.
A special feature of the night will be the ‘R3D Rush Hour’ from 12:00- 1:00 a.m. which gives patrons who are interested in registering on the night an opportunity to do so.
RED Carnival’s Public Relations Director, Louise Victor says, “RED Unlimited prides itself on innovation that pushes the limits and challenges the status quo in all that we do. This year is no exception and we are getting R3D-Y to take the Ultimate Reveller Experience to another level.”
As the season continues the public can look forward to even more creative elements being introduced by RED Carnival into the carnival experiences for 2015.
- Bisee fire victim wins Miguel “Eempey Slicker” Paul’s “Iyanola Challenge”
- Jamaican artiste Romeich treats 22 women for Mother’s Day
- Rapper 6ix9ine’s $200k donation to children’s charity rejected
- Johann “Yogi” Deterville: The island boy scribbling on the pages of pop music
- Millie Small: My Boy Lollipop singer dies aged 72
- Haiti based musician and producer Werley Nortreus received music award from Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Musical phenomenon Lagoon Wavey performs at online Jazz Festival Saint Lucia
- Dexta Daps released from police custody
- Motto donates to COVID-19 fight