Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Ministry of Education, Innovation, Gender Relations and Sustainable Development wishes to inform parents and guardians of students attending the St Aloysius RC Boys Infant school that the school will not reopen on Monday, October 21, 2019, to allow for the completion of the necessary measures to rectify an electrical issue at the school.
The issue resulting from last week’s heavy rains is presently being dealt with in collaboration with the St. Lucia Electricity Services Limited (LUCELEC), and as a precautionary measure, the school will now reopen on Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
Once again, the ministry advises that there will be school for the St. Aloysius RC Boys Primary, which is not affected by the issue. The ministry apologises for any inconvenienced caused.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM