Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Raise Your Voice Saint Lucia Inc.: Having listened to the many incoherent, jumbled and confusing pronouncements of Sen. Mary Isaac, prior to and during her appearance on Newsmaker Live, with respect to the completion of St. Jude Hospital, the transitioning from Victoria Hospital to Owen King EU Hospital and the proposed privatization of the public health system, combined with Sen. Isaac’s inability to lead the Ministry of Health & Wellness, leaves us with no choice but to demand her immediate resignation as Minister of Health, so a suitable alternative can deal with this pending public health crisis in St. Lucia.
Senator Isaac has continuously failed the citizens as Minister of Health & Wellness; in addition, she has not taken a strong, consistent and unwavering stance for the non-privatization of the Public Health System or for the completion of St. Jude Hospital, a critical institution for provision of health services to the people of the South and in case of emergency, as a trauma centre should we ever have to deal with a mass casualty situation at the Hewannora International Airport.
Raise Your Voice Saint Lucia Inc believes Sen. Isaac has served no purpose, but to confuse the masses and should resign effectively immediately. Meanwhile, we call on Prime Minister Allen Chastanet, to appoint a new Health Minister, transition from Victoria Hospital to the Owen King EU Hospital, which is a gift from the tax payers of the European Union to the people of Saint Lucia and to complete St. Jude’s Hospital immediately.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM