Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of the Public Service wishes to inform the public that our offices on the second floor of the Greaham Louisy Administrative Building will be closed from Monday, Feb. 12 to Tuesday, Feb. 13.
This closure is to facilitate mold remediation and deep cleaning within the offices of the Department of the Public Service. The department regrets any inconvenience caused and looks forward to resuming normal working hours on Wednesday, Feb. 14.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019
- ECCB awards CIBC FirstCaribbean 2019 Bank of the Year – Customer service November 19, 2019
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019
- Closure of office November 18, 2019
- Bay Gardens Resorts wins ninth Saint Lucia Business Award November 18, 2019
- LUCELEC and CSA sign collective agreement for Grade 1 employees November 18, 2019
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019