Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony will leave Saint Lucia for London later this evening.
The Prime Minister will be the special guest at the British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce dinner to be held at the House of Lords in Westminster, London, on Tuesday, November 17, 2015.
The dinner will be attended by political leaders and investors from around the world and will be hosted by the Rt. Hon. the Lord Howard of Lympne, CH, PC, QC.
Dr. Anthony is expected to address the gathering on Saint Lucia’s investment environment and the new initiatives by the Government to attract investment to Saint Lucia.
After the function in London, Dr. Anthony will travel to the United States Embassy in Barbados for the signing of a Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Agreement between the United States and Saint Lucia.
Dr. Anthony will return to Saint Lucia on Thursday, November 19, 2015.
Hon. Philip J. Pierre, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport will act as Prime Minister during Dr. Anthony’s absence.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020