Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony will leave Saint Lucia for London later this evening.
The Prime Minister will be the special guest at the British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce dinner to be held at the House of Lords in Westminster, London, on Tuesday, November 17, 2015.
The dinner will be attended by political leaders and investors from around the world and will be hosted by the Rt. Hon. the Lord Howard of Lympne, CH, PC, QC.
Dr. Anthony is expected to address the gathering on Saint Lucia’s investment environment and the new initiatives by the Government to attract investment to Saint Lucia.
After the function in London, Dr. Anthony will travel to the United States Embassy in Barbados for the signing of a Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Agreement between the United States and Saint Lucia.
Dr. Anthony will return to Saint Lucia on Thursday, November 19, 2015.
Hon. Philip J. Pierre, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport will act as Prime Minister during Dr. Anthony’s absence.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Signing of the CARIFICO agreement January 21, 2020
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020