Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Prime Minister Allen M. Chastanet will deliver his New Year Address to the nation on Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 8 p.m., featuring a review of 2019, with projections and outlook for Saint Lucia in 2020.
The Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Economic Growth, Job Creation, External Affairs and the Public Service will touch on key areas including security and justice, health care, education, investments, major projects and speak about the continuing journey to bring empowerment to the people and plans to build a new Saint Lucia.
The Address will be carried simultaneously by local television stations at 8 p.m. this Sunday.
The broadcast will also be available online via the following:
1. NTN – http://www.govt.lc/portal-launch
2. Government of Saint Lucia Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/SaintLuciaGovernment/
3. Office of the Prime Minister Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/opmsaintlucia/
4. Government of Saint Lucia Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4al3A_gysYEIzAM1L2qZbg
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM