Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Prime Minister Allen M. Chastanet will deliver his New Year Address to the nation on Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 8 p.m., featuring a review of 2019, with projections and outlook for Saint Lucia in 2020.
The Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Economic Growth, Job Creation, External Affairs and the Public Service will touch on key areas including security and justice, health care, education, investments, major projects and speak about the continuing journey to bring empowerment to the people and plans to build a new Saint Lucia.
The Address will be carried simultaneously by local television stations at 8 p.m. this Sunday.
The broadcast will also be available online via the following:
1. NTN – http://www.govt.lc/portal-launch
2. Government of Saint Lucia Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/SaintLuciaGovernment/
3. Office of the Prime Minister Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/opmsaintlucia/
4. Government of Saint Lucia Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4al3A_gysYEIzAM1L2qZbg
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Jamaica: Herbs man says he has cure for COVID-19, every disease
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)