Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Economic Affairs, Planning and Social Security, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony will represent Saint Lucia at the Eighty-First (81st) Meeting of the Monetary Council of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank at ECCB Headquarters in Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis.
Prime Minister Anthony will join Ministers of Finance, as well as officials from the ECCB for this week’s meeting.
The Prime Minister leaves the island today and is scheduled to return on Friday, January 23, 2015.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport, Hon. Philip J. Pierre, will act as Prime Minister until Dr. Anthony’s return.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Justin Trudeau and Allen Chastanet discuss COVID-19
- SLP calls for collaboration to reverse ECCAA downgrade
- UWP commends Saint Lucia government for delivering
- Labour Day address to the nation by Hon Stephenson King
- May Day address by Leader of the Opposition’s Hon Philip J. Pierre
- Sitting of the House of Assembly scheduled for Wednesday
- New challenges: New opportunities to continue to build a stronger Saint Lucia together
- Fifth Session of the Eleventh Parliament, a Standing Finance Committee meeting and a Sitting of the House of Assembly