Share This On:
Prime Minister Honourable Dr. Kenny D. Anthony left the island on Sunday, December 2, 2012 to deliver the feature address at the Caribbean Union of Teachers Regional Conference to be held at Grand Anse Beach Hotel, Grenada from December 3-5, 2012.
Dr. Anthony, who will be addressing the gathering in his capacity as chairman of CARICOM, will speak on the theme: “The Future of the Teaching Profession in the Caribbean”.
Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony is accompanied by the Administrative Attaché to the Prime Minister, Mr. Calixte George Jr.
The Prime Minister is expected to return to Saint Lucia on Monday, December 3, 2012.
Honourable Phillip J. Pierre, Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport, will act as Prime Minister in his absence.
More GIS News Stories
- NAP moves to Anse La Raye February 21, 2020
- National Science Quiz concludes February 21, 2020
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020
- JJRP holds Diversion Strategy Implementation Workshop February 21, 2020
- Saint Lucia Animal Protection Society receives donation February 21, 2020
- Caribbean School of Architecture visits February 20, 2020
- Government launches TSA February 20, 2020
- Police sensitivity training course ends February 20, 2020