Share This On:
Prime Minister Honourable Dr. Kenny D. Anthony left the island on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 to attend the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry Luncheon to be held at Hilton Barbados on Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
Dr. Anthony, who is the guest speaker at the event, will address the gathering on the topic “Regional Integration-Reality or Myth”.
In his remarks, Prime Minister Anthony will focus on real challenges facing CARICOM member territories in taking the step closer to integration 23 years after the signing of the Grand Anse Declaration which established the Caribbean Single Market and Economy (CSME).
Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony is accompanied by the Administrative Attaché to the Prime Minister, Calixte George Jr.
The prime minister is expected to return to St. Lucia on Thursday, November 1, 2012.
Honourable Phillip J. Pierre, Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport, will act as prime minister in his absence.
More Finance/Business Stories
- ECCB awards CIBC FirstCaribbean 2019 Bank of the Year – Customer service November 19, 2019
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019
- Closure of office November 18, 2019
- Bay Gardens Resorts wins ninth Saint Lucia Business Award November 18, 2019
- LUCELEC and CSA sign collective agreement for Grade 1 employees November 18, 2019
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019