Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Economic Growth, Job Creation, External Affairs and the Public Service Honourable Allen M. Chastanet will on Wednesday 12th April 2017 attend the 64th Meeting of the OECS Authority.
The meeting will be held at the Beachcombers Hotel in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, under the chairmanship of Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, Honourable Timothy Harris.
The purpose of the OECS meeting with Heads of Government, the Director General and Commissioners is to conclude discussions on health insurance, strategic options for diplomatic representation, climate change and sustainable land management, among other matters.
In the Prime Minister’s absence Honourable Ezechiel Joseph, Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries, Physical Planning, Natural Resources and Co-operatives, will serve as acting Prime Minister.
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM