Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline (unleaded) and diesel remains unchanged.
The retail price of LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders and kerosene have been changed. The price changes take effect Monday June 25, 2018:
* Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
* Diesel remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
* 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $32.96 to $34.87 per cylinder
* 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $36.53 to $38.63 per cylinder
* 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $208.66 to $227.74 per cylinder
* Kerosene increased from $1.88 to $1.99 per litre or $8.52 to $9.04 per gallon
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday July 16, 2018.