Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Thepublic is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of LPG 20 and 22 lb cylinders, gasoline and diesel remains unchanged.
The prices of LPG 100 lb cylinder and kerosene have been changed.
The price changes take effect from Monday February 11, 2019:
– 20-pound cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $32.91 per cylinder
– 22-pound cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $36.48 per cylinder
– Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
– Diesel remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
– 100-pound cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $204.95 to $207.07 per cylinder
– Kerosene decreased from $2.09 to $1.81 per litre or $9.50 to $8.21 per gallon
The public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail prices of fuel products will be on Monday, March 4, 2019.