Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Thepublic is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of LPG 20 and 22 lb cylinders, gasoline and diesel remains unchanged.
The prices of LPG 100 lb cylinder and kerosene have been changed.
The price changes take effect from Monday February 11, 2019:
– 20-pound cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $32.91 per cylinder
– 22-pound cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $36.48 per cylinder
– Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
– Diesel remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
– 100-pound cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $204.95 to $207.07 per cylinder
– Kerosene decreased from $2.09 to $1.81 per litre or $9.50 to $8.21 per gallon
The public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail prices of fuel products will be on Monday, March 4, 2019.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM