Share This On:
(SNO) – The retail price of gasoline, cooking gas and diesel per gallon has risen slightly in Saint Lucia effective Monday, February 3, 2020.
The new prices was done to keep with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism.
However, the retail price of kerosene and diesel per gallon remains the same.
The new prices are as follows:
-Gasoline increased from $2.91 to $2.96 per litre or $13.24 to $ 13.43 per gallon
-Diesel remains unchanged at $ $2.94 per litre but increased from $13.36 to $13.37 per gallon
-20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $32.12 to $32.44 per cylinder
-22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $35.61 to $35.96 per cylinder
-100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $204.42 to $206.01 per cylinder
Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.83 per litre or $8.30 per gallon
The next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, February 24, 2020.
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Saint Lucia receive negative COVID-19 test results for 32 consecutive days
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- UPDATE: Vieux Fort construction worker killed in freak accident identified
- DID YOU KNOW about Sir John Jeremie’s tenure in Saint Lucia during the 1800s?
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Finally: Micoud residents to get Wellness Centre after 28 years
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody