Share This On:
The Commonwealth Youth Games (CYG) is an international multi-sport event organized by the Commonwealth Games Federation. The games are held every four years with the current Commonwealth games format.
Katie Kyle and Jyasi Daniel are the two swimmers selected to represent swimming in the Bahamas at the Commonwealth Youth Games.
Selection of each swimmer was based on the highest Fina Points and selecting the fastest female swimmer 14-17 and male 15-18 years old.
Katie is scheduled to compete in 50meter and 100meter Fly whilst Jyasi will compete in 50 meter Fly and 100 meter Free.
Swimming competition commences July 19th and runs through to the 22nd.
St. Lucia Amateur Swimming Association has released the swimmers in the care of St. Lucia Olympic Committee as the selected swimmers will the part of the St. Lucia Contingent comprising of athletes
More Sports Stories
- Brathwaite, Hetmyer get starts but Windies struggle vs Afghans November 21, 2019
- Jorja Mederick qualifies for U16 Masters Final November 20, 2019
- Much work to be done ahead of World Cup, says Windies coach November 20, 2019
- Saint Lucia misses Gold Cup playoffs after falling to Montserrat November 20, 2019
- A decade of support for CFC youth football November 18, 2019
- ARC 2019 officially opens with lively national flag parade November 18, 2019
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019